Well, I just got home from work, and the heady mix of an unexpected 15-hour day and sad songs on the drive home has made me kind of melancholy. So, to try to break the mood, I’m going to do a happy list that turns bad or sad things into positive ones. We’ll see how well I do.
- Working so much I never see The Hubs. On the plus side, I value the time I spend with him even more.
- Working crazy long days at the paper. It gives me time to make sure my work can be the best I can make it.
- Stagnation. It makes me want to strive to do something better.
- Instability. As scary as it is, it’s also kind of exhilarating; still, it makes me enjoy the small pockets of stability I do have even more.
- PSA. Maybe I’ll just come back to that one.
- Being so exhausted I can’t think of anymore. That means I get to go to bed! G’night, everyone.